Stayed up late last night working on the Slash. I read adding heavy weight diff grease into the differential would create a limited slip differential. Being a two wheel drive basher I figured the traction control would help. I started the project relatively early and taking things apart seemed to take forever. Once I had the grease in putting it back together went fast.
The next day we had it all together I took it into the studio with Lexie for a parking lot test run. Her first bash into the snow bank created a high pitched scream from the tranny. After a few attempts and a little aggravation I got the motor screws and pinion tightened enough to hold. Pictures are from the test run. Everything is holding together well and I hope Lexie and I get a nice to drive again soon!